Explanation on some of these puppies:
- Ryo is NOT the main character, but the main character's lover. The book is written in first person and the word "I" is eliminated (as are all of the most common words in the English language).
- The main character uses the word "really" and "pretty" and "just" an awful lot in his narrative. I felt self-conscious about it for a bit, but whatever. I use them a lot when I talk too, so I suppose it is just normal.
- "One"? I have no clue. I must've said it a lot, but I can't think of a single instance. Can't think of (wait for it) ONE instance.
- "Know" and "knew"- that's more from things that avoid omnipotent narrator stuff. "I knew he was upset because he was crying," except not that lame. Same goes for think
- "Anyway"is on there twice. He says that a lot. "Anyway" and "real" were speech habit choices, as were "really" and "pretty," so I don't feel one bit bad.
- Lily is also a character.
- "Blood"- ha! Oh dear. I don't want that on my word cloud.
Feel free to ask away. I am curious as well!!!