Saturday, August 9, 2008

When you don't have internet...

You don't post very often! But it's back now- yay! Dodd fixed my computer so she's smooth as a dream (non nightmare kind...).

So, there's going to be a Legend of Zelda movie (See trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGR6eeB37cw). It looks like it's going to be based on Ocarina of Time too. Oh, my nerd juices are a'flowin'. Ganondorf looks kind of silly though... (http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?page=fanmovie.html)

I wish there was more info on the Percy Jackson movie or the ReBoot trilogies. I saw the trailer for the sixth Harry Potter though, and it looks AMAZING. Even though I don't really remember those scenes in the book... I only read that one once, so maybe I'll go through them all again.

But I have to get through season five of Buffy and two of Angel so that I can get to "Once More with Feeling" before I go to Japan. I must!!! See me clench my fist and throw it to the heavens (in a non-pelting way...).

No comments: