Friday, July 17, 2009

Twitter-ings

From the past month-ish, so you can see what I do? (You just update status- so this is what I've been up to/what I haven't done since I'm a woman of leisure):

BTWL RT, means someone else said most of the thing first (post "--" is what I responded). @ before a word/words means I'm replying to something someone else said. Get it?

1.
am attempting wit (how'm I doing so far?)7 minutes ago from web

2.
RT @Jeffrey_Donovan All fans: BURN NOTICE reclaimed #1 show lastnight[...] I promise to reward you. :-) -- Heated up 50 degrees at prospects8 minutes ago from web

3.
@sparklemonster Good luck!13 minutes ago from web in reply to sparklemonster

4.
is a little bit in love with American Gothic- wish it wasn't canceled 10+ years now...11:54 PM Jul 14th from web

5.
It's always a problem deciding whether your story should stay mostly sane or go jauntily off to meet the tyrannical faeries of Hell8:00 PM Jul 14th from web

6.
"I'm the karater and he's the karate"12:23 AM Jul 14th from web

7.
want to write a movie called "Ninja Zombies in Space" after seeing a review of "King Kung Fu" (King Kong/Kung Fu, get it?)12:20 AM Jul 14th from web

8.
Ow12:19 AM Jul 12th from web

9.
Santiago Cabrera and the Dog Whisperer make me proud to be Latina :)11:08 PM Jul 7th from web

10.
Is exhausted from running a half mile and five flights of stairs in heels to make it to an interview on time, but feels intensely skillful.11:01 PM Jul 6th from web

11.
Fireworks are a much more reasonable fear than spiders, ghosts, or clowns... unless they're poisonous, poltergeists, or John Wayne Gacy Jr.12:57 AM Jul 5th from web

12.
@sparklemonster Am scandalized beyond recognition.12:53 AM Jul 5th from web in reply to sparklemonster

13.
is reading New Moon because she will not be pop culturally alienated from her generation! Nay! (shaking fist... in case you couldn't tell)11:39 PM Jul 3rd from web

14.
@sparklemonster How dare you sexually harass me in this impertinent manner?11:35 PM Jul 3rd from web in reply to sparklemonster

15.
Need to stop rewatching Merlin tv show because it really can't be THAT good... or can it? (Double meaning...?)3:11 PM Jul 2nd from web

16.
(Public) Note to Self: Only fill gas tank at risk of fulfilling escapist fantasy and continuing southward until reaching Ushuaia.10:56 PM Jul 1st from web

17.
All of my ideas seem a lot more brilliant (and a lot less psychopathic) when I'm nearly asleep. ?1:40 PM Jun 30th from web

18.
Almost done with my third book ^.^ But am twittering instead of finishing it. Hrm..11:26 PM Jun 23rd from web

19.
I am too afraid to reply to my stalkees' tweets, on account of being a hack. Will instead reply with Shakespeare! Genius! Or not..2:13 PM Jun 17th from web

20.
Kitty, you shan't rob me of my sleep tonight! If you try, I shall make a beautiful kitty pillow case of you! Mwa ha!11:50 PM Jun 16th from web

21.
"Who am I anyway? Am I my resume?"5:55 PM Jun 15th from web

22.
http://twitpic.com/7g40y - Seeley-Booth, my new kitty-- be pierced by his baby greens ^.^10:27 PM Jun 14th from TwitPic

23.
Will be working to incorporate more ReBoot slang into my everyday language: "By the code!" "Over my deleted bitmap!" "What in the net?!"9:30 PM Jun 12th from web

24.
Is in awful love with Shemar Moore after seeing him do an impression of his mommy ^_____^5:12 PM Jun 11th from web

25.
Using a voice recording software to write poetry produces nicer results, but it sure makes me feel silly!6:37 PM Jun 10th from web

26.
The hallway is a lot comfier than I thought-- new gaming space! (except I'm kinda in the way...)11:33 AM Jun 10th from web

27.
@peacefyre You got in? Details?12:07 AM Jun 10th from web in reply to peacefyre

28.
Am done and thusly have achieved BA-ness, which, in my case, stands for bad ass (or not...)12:52 PM Jun 8th from web

29.
Maybe someone can lend me five pages of unpublished writing on the Kyoto School of Zen Buddhist philosophy? (Pleaaase?)3:48 PM Jun 7th from web

30.
Alas, crazy hair dresser tried to stab my eyes out, cut my ears off, succeeded in burning me, and (the horror!) convinced me to get bangs :(7:35 PM Jun 6th from web

31.
Nervous about haircut. Will undoubtedly end up looking like a Ferengi when want to look like a Troi- le sob.10:02 AM Jun 6th from web

32.
I'm nobody, who are you? Are you nobody too? Then there's a pair of us, don't tell! They'd advertise, you know!9:57 PM Jun 5th from web

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a bit nuts. No one wants to know what everyone is doing every minute of their day. Too exhausting!! mm