Friday, October 2, 2009

Two Blogs Keeps me Really Busy

I think there may have been a lack of good grammar in that blog title. Hrm. It's Friday, my neck hurts, and I'm tired so, just for this one night, I'll through gramar to the wind (ha- okay, those two were on purpose... threw grammar to the wind.... gettit?).

Started a new job on Monday. Not very exciting but everyone seems nice. Lots of transcribing/data entry for the first two days with a tad of running around campus putting posters up thrown in. I think I may be getting overpaid. Have been asked to take on more hours- I only do 12 hrs a week right now, but I think grad school's gonna take a lot of time.

Had the orientation for grad school today, and it sure feels that way! Soooo much reading this first quarter and so much thinkin' goin' on. It is too tired to put g's at the end of words. "It is too tired"- I mean I am too tired.

Nanowrimo is coming up and I need to get to work on novel outlining. Think I'll do the one about the road trip to ComiCon. OH! Apparently a lot of people do Nanowrimo and get together at the Writing Center on campus. How exciting!!! (hear the lilt in my voice, please).

I wasn't going to watch Monk, but it's on, and I have the desire to leave you with this lame-o post and go see what that wily detective is up to. Should be studying. Hrm.

Moon is at the Crest for $3. Must. Go. Seeeeeeee!

No comments: