Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sidetracked?

Well, I've been sidetracked from the Fiasco project.  I've got it started, but I think I'm going to change my rules.  Honestly, some of my favorite movies have boring elements that I didn't realize until now.  I keep hoping there'll be some more interesting relationships, but I've mostly just got two interesting ones:

  1. Knife thrower/ target
  2. Private detective/ actor with role as private detective
Oh!  I also had these two:
  1. Would-be-murderer/ intended victim
  2. Crime boss/ wet works man
I can't think of any community-based relationships.  Maybe I'll just focus on extreme examples.  Then I'll have super out there things (although potentially fanfic) with:
  1. Time traveller/ Queen Victoria
  2. Greatest wizard evuh/ king who wants to kill all magic people
  3. Guide to the afterlife/ recently deceased person
  4. Fairy guide/ hero of destiny
  5. Doggy goddess/ village drunk who takes credit for all the goddess does
  6. Last person on earth/ dying radio
Anyway, I'm working on it.  But then I had a dream about doing a time traveller mystery short story with a romance twist, so I might do that first.  Whenever the time appears...

No comments: