Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Why are we here?

The energy draws upon us and draws us at its will.  This is my will, but also your will.  You understand, these mean the same thing.

It feels simple to distinguish between the two, and my hereness to your thereness.  But this is an illusion of the misunderstanding that is horizontal time.

I want you to be happy so that I am happy.

But we are the physical manifestation of a goddess with DID.  We are like Tara's one self killing her other selves but without the normal center.  The center is hallow.  There is no spirit.

I want to believe that your success is my success.  That you are my child because you have been my child in some time that is now, but my brain, our brain, can only sometimes understand it.  Maybe it is enough that the sea grass gets it, and thus it sways.  But this is using poetry to escape reality.

We want to be in the shared consciousness of sleep.  We can feel the draw and wish it were more productive in the waking and thus dominating world.  We are not the dream man- Friday is not the fuck wagon.

I want to be happy.  I know that love is somewhere in these endeavors.  I feast upon that energy and try not to feel the hollowness that is our center.  Let it fill with chi.  Let the me wash away.

No comments: