Tuesday, March 3, 2009

*Fill in the Blank Days with Baby*

Because that's pretty much what's been going on. I'm not putting any more pictures here because I don't want random people on the internet to see her cuteness to the extreme and kidnap her before raising her to be a magician's assistant. That's no life- believe me. V. violent getting chopped into pieces three times a day then reassembled.

Been trying to keep up with Joss Whedon's new show, Dollhouse, which you can watch on Hulu if YOU want. Tentatively liking it (have been burned by mid-season cancellation's before v.v). How nervous!

Without stating otherness, I am now officially planning to attend UW-Bothell's MACS program next year. Oh, fellowship- come to meeeee! Moneys- ugh.

I want to see some movies. Instead, I think I'll rent everything that starts with Q from the library and be silently impressed. Why silent? It sounded pretty in my silly head.

Quest for Camelot is the first Q-starting movie that popped into my head. What else, without cheating?
The Queen
...
I'm bad at this game!

<3

No comments: