Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I can't seem to juggle...

two blogs! The other has been updated on an insanely regular basis lately. But this one is neglected. In any event, I shall try to be more diligent. I plan to update twice today for this blog, for one must be very serious and rant-y in nature. I should like this particular entry, however, to be a bit lighter.

...

That said, I can't think of a thing to write about. I got a Wii and love love love it. That is what a person is meant to spend some settlement money on. Lego Star Wars is a lovely game and Twilight Princess is fun so far. I haven't even loaded Super Mario Bros yet.

Also, I'm thinking maybe I ought to actually get my tattoo. I've been wanting one for awhile. It should be Little Prince (星の王子様- it is pretty in Japanese, so I'm putting it here) themed, because I love that book an awful lot (I have hit the love capacity... word-wise). I'd like it to be a bracelet of the stars and planets in the picture below:


And then have a quote circling around as a circle as well. It would be in cursive and pretty. I just need to choose a quote. I'd like one from the book but, unfortunately, there seem to be few one-liners. They all go on for a bit, and that would be messy. And so, here are the quotes I like best, I think. Do you like them?:

"I burn my candle at both ends,/It will not last the night./
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends,/
It gives a lovely light."- Edna St. Vincent Millay

"'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!' 'Well, now that we have seen each other,' said the Unicorn, 'if you believe in me, I'll believe in you.'"
--Lewis Carroll

"People think pleasing God is all God care about. But any fool living in the world can see it always trying to please us back." --- Color Purple (from the side!)


hmm. not many.

No comments: