Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Blog Post!

Because acc. L, I haven't been updating much lately.  Which is ridiculous... 'cause witches, they were persecuted, Wicca good and love the earth and women power and I'll be over here.




I'm including the video for reference, in case you all (all two of you...) aren't as nerdling-y as me (I?).  Even though there were none on Youtube of high quality.  What is that about?  Honestly, Youtube gods-- yer powers are gettin' a wee bit weak.

You can tell I'm tired because of the way I've suddenly forgotten how to spell words.  I first spelled weak "week."  Earlier, I spelled panic "panick."  There are other weird things like this-- I need a good nap.  Saturday shall be declared Dead Day.  Except it can't be.  Drat.  So then, next Wednesday will be Dead Day, Autumn 2010.  I need to defeat Twilight Princess.  Although I must admit, I have gotten myself stuck in the City in the Sky- which is pretty pathetic for a hero hell-bent (heaven-bent?) on saving all of Hyrule.

Plus, I was laid out for five days-ish do to a crazy pain crisis.  So, now I have yet another med.  Which means I am even more broke.  Am so broke and busy- it is not funny.  On positive note- I will have the whole of my capstone rough drafted by the start of next quarter.  Less work then- hurrah!

Ugh, the last thing I want to do right now is look at a computer screen, so I'm going to go and get an ice pack and read my new steampunk novel some more.  It actually last ended on a cliffhanger- Civil War folks (we're not sure which army it is) are trying to blow the dirigible out of the sky!  Yikes! <-- G-rated version of what I actually thought. ^^*

What happened to emoticons, btw?  Am I now the only one who uses them?  So outdated...

Good night!

3 comments:

kuronoshiro41 said...

Hello,
Did you ever have an aim account under the username kattie41? And a friend called Laura valdivia? I really hope it's you ......

Amanda Martin Sandino said...

It is me! How are you?

kuronoshiro41 said...

I've been great, I'm so happy to have finally found you. How have you been Kattie-sama? ^^