Friday, December 31, 2010

Observer

Okay, so maybe one of the reasons my blog entries end up so short is that I'm purposefully trying not to be whiny or judgmental- that's what my pain blog is for.  You know, that one is more or less a diary that I just happen to put online because it's easier for saving and, well, more fun, quite frankly.  But this blog seems to have gotten more or less PC in tone.  Like I'm afraid of offending you all.

So, let's complain.  Just to shake things up.

I really really really did not want to get out of bed this morning.  It isn't uncommon for me to want to burrow under the covers and pretend to be a dead-like thing.  But today, I really thought I could do it forever.  Then my second alarm went off and I got up.  I think that having cats to cuddle with makes it harder.  They really hate the cold that comes when you leave.  Er, when I leave...

I basically didn't have much to do today, so I copy edited the department newsletter again.  Which is really boring, and hard to do when you are a receptionist.  Because folks keep being noisy and distracting.  I can't listen to music either, because it would distract other people.  Oh, how lowly I am.  Anyway, I got a little irritated, because people were really being noisy today, and it was insanely hard to concentrate.  Here's hoping I caught most/all the typos and grammatical errors.

I'm not really irritated anymore though, so it's silly to say anything at all.  I was just a little peeved at the time.  But I know that people were tired from the busy end of the year rush.  So really, I feel bad for being annoyed.  Obviously am crap at this.

Going to bed...


No comments: