Monday, November 23, 2009

More Tweets....

Anywho, I made tomato soup from scratch tonight because... well... I'd have rather hung out with someone or other but ya'll are busy or out of the country (*cough* Courts, mom *cough*) so instead, I made soup. Along the process, I updated my Twitter status. I apologize for the profanity. This is what being crazy does to your tongue.


Order goes newest to oldest, so start at the BOTTOM.


# mandycandyland

I made this recipe! http://www.foodnetwork.com/... less than 5 seconds ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

Holy f*cks. It is delicious. Am culinary genius. Have burn size of Texas, but it is totally worth it. You may feel free to congratulate me. 7 minutes ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

wish me luck, I'mma taste it a bit now. Maybe a few more sips of champagne first.... 8 minutes ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

WTF, apparently I do have a hand held immersion blender O.o where did you come from, little guy? 13 minutes ago from web

# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

While looking for a blender, I found a food chopper. Will bite my thumb at it repeatedly. It is too late for you, luxury equipment! 14 minutes ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

Solution! Thank you 101 Cooking! "Alternately, use a conventional blender or food processor and work in batches." 17 minutes ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

orange juice is overrated. Cheers! 18 minutes ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

unless breaking out the champagne before concluding is bad luck.... I don't think so... hrm.. 20 minutes ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

Hrm, will come up with clever alternative. In the mean time, will have mimosa. 23 minutes ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

Dude, I don't got this shit. http://www.cooking.com/prod... 31 minutes ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

"Puree with a hand held immersion blender until smooth." What the hell is a hand held immersion blender?! 34 minutes ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

burnt my hand on hot oil- must be careful not to splash! 43 minutes ago from web


# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

dude, what is the difference between "diced" and "chopped"? Will assume they are close enough to the same O.o about 1 hour ago from web

# Amanda Martin mandycandyland

attempting to make tomato soap from scratch. Will tweet throughout. Eeeek! about 1 hour ago from web

No comments: