Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Short, Short, Short, but I was Amused!

So, Neil Patrick Harris is on Twitter now (@ActuallyNPH), and he's hilarious as all heck.

I'm documenting his Tweets thus far, because I want to look back and laugh again:

It goes newest to oldest, top to bottom.

1.

Alright, alright. I'm done with the '140 character' running gag. Sorry, it makes me laugh. But as my wise father Ron always says, "Know w about 4 hours ago from web
* Reply
2.

Ok. So. Now that I've figured out this 140 character stuff, get this - Tim Gunn bursts out of his room, walks right up to me and says, "Ne about 7 hours ago from Twitterrific
* Reply
3.

On set. Best guest star EVER! The entire cast/crew was super stoked. No one more than me: http://yfrog.com/0w5ostj about 9 hours ago from Twitterrific
* Reply
4.

Prfkt. Thx 4 L th advyc evry1. This s a way ezr way 2 cmuNik8. Un42n8ly, itz takn me 3 hrz 2 ryt, but itz much pre4d 2 gtn cut off lyk i u about 15 hours ago from web
* Reply
5.

@alwaysmix : Ah, perfect. Thanks. I totally get it now. about 16 hours ago from web in reply to alwaysmix
* Reply
6.

'Morning. Reading backlog of responses and sipping coffee. How many times should one tweet per day? BTW this character limit hokum is pis about 16 hours ago from web
* Reply
7.

Holy Pete, so many responses! Thanks, gang! I'm still trying to figure out which button does what..! And this 140 character limit is craz 8:11 PM Nov 16th from Twitterrific
* Reply
8.

Felicia Day is popular. She mentions me and Twitter and Kablammo! http://yfrog.com/15aklrj 5:05 PM Nov 16th from Twitterrific
* Reply
9.

My first tweet, peeps. I apologize in advance for my slow learning curve. Nice to (sort of) meet you. It's amazing how quickly 140 charac 2:02 PM Nov 16th from web

No comments: