Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Okay, More Puzzle Pirates.

By popular demand! Or not... anyway, I got another limited edition item, and one that you can only get as a gift. Which means I did something good. So I got it somehow. Make sense? No? Not to me either...

The color is WINE and it is limited edition. Oh, and I checked, and I got it on account of I renewed my subscription. Yes, I do pay $50 per year to play this game with all the features. It is totally worth it because sometimes the only thing that can kill stress is a good video game. Ahhh!

Anyway, here my character is in her new slutty outfit, because I got the shirt as a gift, and it's slutty, so the rest had to match, didn't it? Seems an awfully dumb outfit to wear on a pirate ship, but the pants just looked silly, as did the boots, with such a scandalous top.

No comments: