Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wallpapers... 2!

The second installment, which will include previous wallpapers as well. These are my current favorites, so enjoy! Most come from Mini Tokyo, but are usually credited somewhere on the images themselves! Yay!


What is she doing? Drowning? Swimming? I don't know, but it is pretty...

I posted this one pretty recently, but I'm putting it here as well. It is so pretty!

Creepy doll. I posted this one last time, but I still really like it!

Fairy! Also from last time...

Kiss on forehead! Cute and perfect for winter :)

Love and lanterns. Sigh!

Kinda creepy, but I love the color!

Love between a fish and a seagull. This one is not new, but I will always love this theme. Love love love stop using that word gah!


Hard to fit because of the size, but worth the effort! I like how they used the dark squares.




No comments: