Sunday, June 29, 2008

Favorites!

And I'll build on it later.... because this is me being very lazy! gah!

Music-
Song: "Konayuki"- Remioromen
Group: Voxtrot
Singer: Regina Spektor
Album: "Once OST"

TV-
Show on TV: Burn Notice
Show off TV: Jake 2.0
Cartoon: Hey Arnold! (on air still= Madame Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends probably...)
Character: (I'll have to pare down later, so I'll just list who pops to mind and figure it out later ^.^)- Marshall- In Plain Sight, Glitch Bob- Reboot, Radar- M*A*S*H, Randy Disher- Monk, Gus- Psych, Arnold- Hey Arnold!
Series Finale: Sex and the City

Movies-
Favorite: Big
Animated: Meet the Robinsons
Documentary: Wordplay
Movie I tell people is my favorite if I'm trying to be impressive: Afterlife
Disney (old): Beauty and the Beast
Disney (new): Meet the Robinsons
Character: Wilbur Robinson- Meet the Robinsons

Literature-
Author: Neil Gaiman
Book: There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom- Louis Sachar
Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians- Rick Riordan
Story: The Yellow Wallpaper- Charlotte Perkins Gilman
Play: Laramie Project- Moises Kaufman
Comic- "Portrait of a Morning Glory"- Megumi Tachikawa
Quote- "My candle burns at both ends/It will not last the night;/But ah, my foes and oh, my friends-/It gives a lovely light."- Edna St. Vincent Millay

Figures-
Hero: Alan Alda
Actor: Edward Norton
Actress: Kate Winslet

Other-
Color: green (Kermit the Frog green)
Scent: Bath and Bodyworks' "Temptations" Cinnamon Bun Roll (discontinued T.T)
Food: Dulce de leche

No comments: