Monday, March 15, 2010

My dream

Part of it was from an 80's movie I made up in my sleep.  Some sort of movie called Dream Wave.  In it, this movie I invented, a fellow is put into a deep sleep and tries to solve some sort of worldly dilemma in his dreams.  The main character of my dream met a real-life equivalent- who played the character in the film, and tried to help him.  The actor was merely the vessel for finding the true savior. 

There was more- a lot of plot while they were awake.  This main character, she was being followed.  And people had mated with animals for a long time, so hybrid creatures were created, though none appeared in the dream.  They were only mentioned.  These creatures were a great shame on society.

The main character went to lunch with an older friend, who kept getting letters-- someone was pregnant.  I remember it was the friend, a woman's, animal partner who was pregnant.  Little messages on paper kept appearing, and the friend finally left to the bathroom to rip them up and flush them.

Best I can figure, I was thinking about Edward Albee's The Goat and Afterschool Nightmare.  Strange, but possibly usable to some extent.

Night.

No comments: