Thursday, March 4, 2010

To Do List

For tomorrow- ew.

7:30AM- Wake up. Alas. If not for the appt, I could sleep in.
9- Appt. at UWB with W. Am unprepared. Will look like fool- oh well, it is pro bono (is proper spelling, I looked it up). Must remember library items for public and university. Also, should not forget work out clothing. Remember to print at public library.
10 (I hope!) Switch out items at UWB library
10:15 Print items at public library. Get new items- yay!
10:45 Pick up prescriptions
11:15 Work out
12 Go home!
12:30 (I always run late from working out) Take shower- aaaaah.
1PM Do breathing removal thing for audio test for Librivox Also, make sure to explain what that is so ya'll don't think I'm doing something pervy
1:30 Do draft of IRB
2:30 Feel accomplished. Oh, and work on another draft of Pain for other class.
3ish Spent remainder of day screwing around....

That's the plan anyway O.o I'm too sleepy to be very clever. It ought to have been a bullet list but I stuck with the times- huzzah for me!

Must go to sleep now. zzzz

No comments: