Sunday, June 26, 2011

Song that Reminds Me of a Certain Event

You know, it's weird, but Pomp and Circumstance reminds me of graduation.

... seriously though, I can't think of a song that reminds me of a certain event.  I've been thinking on this for a week or so.

Of course, now that I type that out, a song comes to me.  Stevie Wonder's "I Just Called to Say I Love You" reminds me of Emmy's birth, because the episode where he and Mrs. Huxtable sing it in a recording booth played in the hospital waiting room when Emmy was off being born.  We watched a LOT of TV that day.  And ate a lot of food.  Although, I just remembered that I was watching my figure, so actually I didn't eat much because all that was available was kinda bad for you :|



Anyway, I love Stevie Wonder, though why couldn't he have sung "Isn't She Lovely?" with Mrs. Huxtable?  Wouldn't that have been the perfect song to have heard the night of your niece's birth? :_)  Mrs. Huxtable has such a great voice ^_^  This is a very sweet scene anyway.

No comments: