Friday, June 17, 2011

Song that Reminds Me of Someone

This song reminds me of C :_) When we were living together, she would play 4ever by the Veronicas over and over and over and over. Seriously. For a period, that album just kept repeating 27 hours a day 13 days a week (it bent the space/time continuum just to harass my eardrums).



Anyway, I actually do like this song, and I can happily listen to it again now that I've had a break from it. But still, ever time I hear it I think of C and am amused.

I'm pretty sure we had a chat about the album at some point :| because I got so exhausted from it! But anyway, I don't remember. I think I vetoed it being played in my car (it appeared on many a gifted mixtape).

Possibly I sneaked away from the car issue by getting C to read books aloud doing all the voices. The best one was "There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom" because C did all the voices of his toy animals ^__^ And they'd randomly be from all over (I think the bear was Southern[and named Benny] and maybe the deer was English??). Good times. Veronicas-free times. D'oh!

No comments: