Monday, February 1, 2010

I forgot my headphones today...

...so I got these weird ass ear buds at the student store. It is impossible to concentrate without listening to music at my work. If I don't have them, I have to listen to [CENSORED] each day calling various customer service lines to complain-- seriously, every day. It is insane and exhausting.

So I went to the student store and got these earphones:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001WSYWB2/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=172282&s=electronics

The Amazon won't let me put the image here. If you can't see it- they look like little pieces sitting in your ears. Why would anyone want that?? It's CREEPY! Not cute.

But beggars can't be choosers and they were by far the cheapest (it was either the bees or some pigs). They are even weirder, I think.

Moral of story-- don't forget your earbuds! You'll end up looking like you have bees infesting your ears! I will try to take a pic of my ears with the creepy ass (sorry for the cursing, but you will understand when you see!) earbuds in them tomorrow-ish. If I actually do the photo lesson thing with D on Wednesday (yay!) then I'll probably harass him to take it.

Wish me luck on all! Wow, that might be asking a lot. Just wish me luck on a bit? Lurves!

No comments: