Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crazy Weekend

And not in a "we drove to Tiajuana and don't remember what happened after that" way. More in a "was so busy I had a headache the whole time" way.

Friday was GRE studying (last minute) and book club.

Saturday was GRE taking plus midterm grading plus a play (hurrah for Albee).

Sunday was finishing of midterm grading, Emmy watching, semi-cooking, essay reading, homework posting, book for school reading madness.

So much to be done! I wish I could post something more interesting. Did decent on my GRE, definitely better than last time. Midterms were a trip-- kids didn't know what The Holocaust was v.v

At least the Holidays are coming up. As in, Halloween, Thanksgiving, my Bday, and the Christmas. I am excited to have Christmas with Emmy :) Plus, we may be going to Disney World early next year. That would be super lovely, I think. Want to go to Hogwarts Land or Harry Potter Land or whatever it is called.

Anyway, the Emmy was definitely a highlight for this weekend. We still haven't made it through all of Elmo in Grouchland, but I am learning the first three songs pretty well.  Mandy Patinkin is a riot! :D

No comments: