Saturday, May 30, 2009

[Cue Interesting Title]

No more motivation left for schoolwork and still have one.5 book plus two 12-page papers to go. What is the world coming to? Cannot wait for dead day Spring '09. Must actualize plans of Zelda OoT 24-hr winning blur. Must. There is need for more nerd-dom. More flotillas. Yay, spelling!

On that random note...

Should also make plans to actually finish Bertie book, maybe do one-week Nanowrimo equivalent-thing. Then, I should re-try writing a pilot though scratch sci fi idea because I simply have not enough exp. in the writing esp. in a form I'm unfamiliar with. Maybe try writing a play? Seems like there just aren't any good ones by latino authors- fill market demand? I feel like I have all this creativity and it's just being turned into daydreams that fuel staying awake in class tho not so much aware anymore. Hrm.

Puzzle Pirating again, a bit. I want to up my skill levels for all the piracy puzzles. Must find other person who plays so I can have team for Spades and Poker (even tho those are carousing puzzles, not piracy)... I have zero experience on those, which makes me look like a n00b (feeling tech like heck!). Maybe should consider another game that someone else already plays? But it must be free...

Also, should get to the random applying. Perhaps I should stay home tomorrow night and get crap done. Need moneys for the schoolings. How to get published? Every little bit helps! (I want my name in the front window of Barnes and Noble...) Ooooh, Americorp! In the area! Huzzah! Community organizing? I shall be the president in 2040 (?).

Maybe the randomness of this writing suggests the need for sleep. Do not work out at midnight- it will give you energy rush madness such as to keep you up all the night. Pooh on the zoo. Wha?

Finished The Guild. Hilarious. Must find similar type online shows because of gloriousness of medium and happiness of freedom. Yay.

Goodnight good night sweet sleep and kisses.

<3

No comments: