Sunday, May 3, 2009

Photo Competition

I'm entering the Seattle U Study Abroad Photography Competition with some of the photos I took while in Japan. So, I can submit up to five photos, and they are looking "for photographs that go beyond the “postcard” and express your personal vision and understanding of life in your host country."

The winning photos were are the lowest three pictured on the above site. Hrm, what do YOU think?

I am having some difficulty in narrowing it down to five, though I have gotten it narrowed to ELEVEN (yay!) from five thousand million and forty-five hundred. I know for a fact that these three will be submitted, because I like them the best, etc.:

"Strangers in the Window" Ikebukuro, Japan


"Warrior Noodles" Kawaguchi-ko, Japan


"Old Friends" Tokyo, Japan


So, here are the others. Please tell me which ones you like, if they ought to be cropped, and if you think they should have a color effect (black and white, sepia, etc.). Also, if you have better titles, please throw them my way!

"Town Shrine" Warabi, Japan


"Impromptu Taiko" Ikebukuro, Japan


"The Calligraphy Shop" Tokyo, Japan


"Morning Commute" Tokyo, Japan


"Street Performer, Odaiba" (Odaiba subdistrict of) Tokyo, Japan


"The Bus Station at Night" Tokyo, Japan


"Under Construction" Kawagoe, Japan


"Voyeurism" Yokohama, Japan


Thanks!!! <3 Just comment on this post to let me know or message me on Facebook.

3 comments:

Caity Baby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caity Baby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caity Baby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.