Sunday, May 31, 2009

Have Splurged

But only in Puzzle Pirates, so it's cool...? I'll need to actually work in a crew for a while at some point, to get ze big bucks. I got a trophy case because I'm sick of carrying my trinket around (a zombie heart... wha?). This will really add some class to my home in the game, or something. Probably should have bought a backup/better sword instead... all I have to sword fight with is a stick. I'm sure you can imagine.

Almost done rereading Thief of Always. Not sure I'm impressed. But I was read it in sixth grade so I thought it would be all nostalgic except I hated sixth grade so maybe it was a bad idea. Having trouble getting sucked into any book. What is the world coming to anyway?

Too tired to be awake! Night!

<3

PS, here is an image of the display case that I bought:

No comments: