Friday, August 27, 2010

A Year of Books- Second Time!

So, if you'll refer to the very old Books post of September 10, 2009, which was reposted in December, you will see all the books I've read, and a very silly error which made me believe I was books away after attaining my goal weeks ago.  I am going to keep the count going until September 10 so I can see exactly how many non-required reading books I read in a year.  I am happy to see that I hit 52 books easily, even before my vacation :)

Anyway, on September 10th, I'll start up a new logging post with all the books I'm reading.  I was going to start it now, but that seems so... anticlimactic?  Kind of like logging your 51/52nd book and realizing that you'd already hit sixty O.o

Maybe I'll do some stat-y thing too.  See how many books of different genres.  Probably, I won't, because I really don't like statistics.  But I do like math.  Dilemma...

No comments: