Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hey! I'm linked!

I just learned how to see when someone's linked you.  Now am feeling super important.  Obviously need to type up more poems that aren't online and put 'em up for ya'll to see.  Am geniusly and with little effort uprooting the status quo *^^* or not.  Still, it is nice to be linked. 

I haven't really been listed by many sites, but I was linked from KUOW.  I listen to this radio station- our local NPR station- all the time. Hurrah!  And I'm linked from a piece on Dr. Chapman, who is just amazing.  Feeling pretty happy right now!

I will try to put up more obscure poems that are IMPOSSIBLE to find online.  I was pretty annoyed that Ruth Forman's poetry was so inaccessible online in the first place, which is why I typed out "If You Lose Your Pen" and "I Will Write Genius to Myself." 

Although, I'm sure you can also get in trouble for this :|  Art should be free though!  And I suppose it I properly cite, it should be okay.  I will just be more careful with my citations from now on.  Good plan.


No comments: