Friday, June 5, 2009

Am So Terribly Unmotivated to Breathe

Almost done with the first pape. About to spill onto page nine- I'm guessing it'll go eleven pages. Maybe twelve. Anyway, I'm at the final stretch, right? Right? Wonder if I can figure out how to use Garage Band (random segue). Every break I was working on this piano song and it sounds cool (because I made it rocky... or not. Anyway, I'm entitled because I'm so dead/unmotivated/zombies can eat my brain and I won't care even tho I'm a zombie too and we all ougtta stick together to de-human-ify the world/suck the juice from the humany marrow). This is what sitting and working on a bloody paper all bloody day does to the bloody mind. Bloody, because the zombies have sucked a hole in it- ew.

Can't figure out how to record the gosh darned song. Maybe will figure it out tonight and by figure out I mean ask C because she knows this kind of thing. Way to be techy, yo. (You can't hear the sarcasm... It sounds funnier aloud.)

Oy. Back to the pape-writing-death-ness. Wish me non spontaneous autodestructicide. Er, no autodestructicide at all. Too messy.

<3

No comments: