Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Burn Notice Tomorrow!

And Jeffrey Donovan's going to be on Regis and Kelly. V. excited- the last interview I saw him on was gorgus. How do you spell that (not gorgeous but pronounced "gore-gus")... I think I had the spelling right. Anyway, going to see BN on Friday morn because of the ballet tomorrow. Ugh, tomorrow tomorrow. Meeting with the prof, who I'm secretly assured (via my paranoia) reads my blog and knows of my silent disdain. Will surely d.i.e. Also more bloodwork, ew... But maybe they shall vanquish the fats using meds some more? (Maybe it's working and I just don't know?) Hrm.

Emily Deschanel is app. a size 8. Which makes me happy (why didn't the Dog Whisperer thing make anyone else happy?).

Speaking of lovely women (woman...), this pic of Felicia Day:



How pretty can one woman be? App. Aphrodite-esque. They always have Aphrodite as a blonde but I'll bet bet bet she was a sexy redhead (or is... being a goddess and immortal ... cripes). From the http://thebuibrothers.com/blog/2009/06/felicia-day-photos/ website. You can also watch the vid of the shoot there, if you are a stalker (i.e. like me).

What else what else? Last day of Human Rights Leadership tomorrow- huzzah! Pape for that class will be sadistically torture-murdered on Friday (I mean write it. Just in case you think I'm pulling a Dexter.). Then death to the Phil pape Sat/Sun with editing done on Sun and turn in-happy-ness on Monday (which gets spelled out for the occasion). Then I shall be done... er on Tuesday. Damn Chicano lit class going on for-expletive+ing-ever.

Oscar Wao is going alright. I want to just sit and read it tho- it's not an easy one to put down. + I want to write so I can meet famous people. Did I type that aloud? Crikey. If you become a famous writer, you probably don't get to meet all that many famous people anyway that aren't writers v.v right? write? wha?

BTW, if I didn't have to meet my prof because no one's fixing the DCSJ certificate (she told me to sign up but then they did it crappily wrong because that's what these people do, swear to god end rant), I could watch Jeffrey Donovan on Regis and Kelly at nine am. Blub. In a bad way blub. Drowning in own sorrow blubbing.

<3

No comments: