Tuesday, June 9, 2009

At long last! The pics of me with my crappy bangs...

Oh, snap. Self-snap? Like the sound of self-flagellation. Hrm.

I took three pics with my bangs (though my hair is pulled back because it is toooo hot not to).

Smiley



Smirky




Frowny



I think I look like Spock- practically a bowl cut! (oh, except that my hair is long...) Anyway, not so very attractive, despite what you or any of your brainwashed friends say (I know that you are merely trying to spare my feelings).

Whoa, my fingers are moving a lot more faster and accurately-typing-y than usual. Do you think it has to do with being done with finals? Or maybe I just got a lot of practice this weekend what with the essays and all? Genius. Will take a typing test and get back to you (brb).

86WPM?! I think I can do faster, durnit (I had a typo and had to go back >.< which just goes to show that you should just fix the durn typos as they happen instead of waiting until the end). Let me try again! Ah, 87 WPM that time. Can I round up to 90WPM for job-hunting purposes? Thoughts? Wait, is that fast or slow? App. above average but that includes outlier non-typians (ah, it sounds like an alien.)

Did not work to finish Bertie story today as per the genius plan, and thus have re-idiot-ified myself. Must try to get it done tomorrow, or at least a decent start (to the end...).

<3

No comments: