Thursday, June 11, 2009

Videos for Youse

My sweets.

I can't embed this one but The Ugly Truth has Gerard Butler in it with an American accent. Anyone else think his sex appeal is virtually murdered with the accent-drop/yicky facial hair/bad clothes combo? Honest to goodness, this is a gorgus (not a typo) gorgus man. How could they do this to him? Moment of silence.

....

Also saw the glorious-looking Shemar Moore on Ellen (on YouTube... the actual interview was a bit back):



I looooove his impressions of his mother. How cute is he? Want to embed him in plastic and mass produce him. ... But not really because I'm more selfish than that.

Reading Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde- pretty intense from the get-go. August's book for book club is Edwin Drood. All v. exciting/not so much.

Award ceremony is tomorrow. Apparently only one other person graduated from Asian Studies, so it's just the one person I beat out for the award. The whole ceremony seems a bit silly then v.v Really seems embarrassing compared to how many people in majors with a lot of grads are getting awards and then just me who had a 50/50 chance.

Not much to say, v. tired.

<3

No comments: