Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Xavier

Xavier is the not-so-little black cat that mom and I see (almost) every time we go on a walk through Lake Forest Park.  He is cute and chubby-- even bigger than Maynard (though you should know that Maynard has lost a lot of weight)!  Xavier not only comes when called, but also rolls on his back and lets me rub his tummy.

I like to think that Maynard is someone else's Xavier (though I don't like the idea of Maynard walking close to the road!).  I know that M. has been called "Maynard's daddy" by our neighbors.  I like to think of him bringing a bit of big black kitty sunshine into their days :)

Here is a picture of the lovely Maynard to cheer you up!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I miss having big black kitty sunshine in my day. :( Maynard is suuuch a sweetie.
That picture cracks me up, btw. Merrrow! What an indecently sexy pose for you to have captured.

Anonymous said...

very cute picture. We need a picture of Xavier. m