Sunday, July 25, 2010

Reading Books!

Gah!  I am so far away from my goal!  I vowed last September to read one book a week for the whole year, adding up to 52 books for the year.  At the end of July, I am only at 39!  Yeek!  I did not count books for school, because that seems cheat-y, nor did I count picture or comic books.  But still!  This is what happens when you start and never finish too many books!

The post is here: http://mandyofthesea.blogspot.com/2009/12/well-reviews-just-wont-happen.html.

Anyway, my vacation leads straight into the end of this goal period, so I'd better get kicking while I'm gone!  August needs to be a big reading month as well, luxury-wise.  Oh dear, but I've got so many books to read for school, capstone, GRE prep, oy. 

I definitely didn't come close to the movie thing- but it wasn't a year goal anyway.  Tra la?

No comments: