Sunday, September 21, 2008

Harajuku, and other stuff

I still need to buy a hot water pot (for tea and insta coffee), if it's cheap, and my cell phone. Everything else is done done done! Hoorah! Um, but I went to Harajuku and I can't get a cell phone without my Alien Registration Card. I reaaaallly hope I can get it tomorrow morning. I'm going over there with Ed (from Seattle U- I'm a harasser) er to the City Hall, but who knows?!

Here are some pics of Harajuku. It's really busy there, so it's difficult to take pictures. I should be going back tomorrow evening or on Tuesday, so I'll put more pics up then:

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2046428&l=c3c0b&id=32404300

I met Mary today, and that's why there are pictures of me! Yay! But we had Italian and I got something with cheese up the wazoo and grease (ew) so my tummy's really swollen. T.T

Speaking of feeling bad about how you look (^^*), why do all the American girls wear all of their clothing into the shower stall and then strip inside and hang up their clothing, where it will inevitably get wet? Goodness glaciers, these girls are skinny, so they really shouldn't have such negative body images. Honestly, I'm chubby, and I strip in the outer shower room and walk in with just a towel. They should feel better about themselves. I am embarrassed for them- how's that for judgmental?

I did a lot of shopping at the Daiso today. There's randomly one in Alderwood Mall too, but it's not five stories (ha!). I got a train pass, which I can keep loading money onto, so I'm pretty set for now. It's not too bad, taking the trains, but figuring out the fare is a pain in the patootey. Gah, did I mispell patootey? Did I mispell misspell? (second one's right, btw). Good grief!

I played my flute today, after asking permission at the front office. The manager said it was fine as long as no one complained. That kinda puts the pressure on O.o If they complain, does that mean I'm crap? So I tried to be really quiet, but it's hard to be lively and quiet, so I only played very sad songs. And it was a very sad day- if you know why then you're sad too, otherwise, I'm not ruining your day with bad news.

And I read Toni Morrison some more, because it's just so pretty. How sad.

OH! And, people moved out today, so the two rooms to my right and two rooms to my left are now vacant. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Should I take this personally? Can I switch my curtains with theirs, without management noticing? Hm, philosophy must ensue.

Pip pip and love!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Switch curtains. Curtains are important. ;)