Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm not doing much today, so I'll probably blog a lot...

By the way, my blog's time is stuck at 4:34 AM, why?

I went shopping, but I didn't get everything I was going to >.< What a maroon!

So I still need (and I'm adding):
*Cup
*Bag
*rice cooker or hot water pot
*pillow :(
*shampoo, conditioner
*school supplies
*veggies, cereal
*bowls
*napkins
*laundry detergent

I did get some sanitary wipes and a spoon, and some other foods (sushi for cheap- I'll probably get sick O.o) at the 99 yen store. Poor lady, I don't think you're supposed to actually shop there for many things at a time. I only got two small bags worth though... and I didn't get lost-- hoorah! And hoorah for asking for directions O.o

Speaking of which, the guy at the desk (same as last night) seemed really hungover and smelled like alcohol. This does not inspire much confident. Plus, he's not very nice. However, I did get where I needed to go, so I"m not terribly worried.

Also, the weather is difficult! It is like the rain forest- light rain but REALLY humid. It doesn't even look like I used an umbrella. I figured out that I have a screen door I can use, so it's cooler in here now, but I got really sweaty.

I was going to ask the lady to take my picture, but I chickened out. Hrml.

No comments: