Monday, September 15, 2008

Skype! And, why, hello.

Here is my Skype account name: Mandycandyland
Go to www.skype.com to get the program and video chat/audio chat with me for free in Japan, so that you don't miss my fantastic mug O.o

Also, I have a video camera and a digital camera now (thanks, respective parties!), so you should be getting some vlogs and photos in the near future. But, do I really have to take pictures at Narita airport? People always post them, but I'll look like crap! And that will be bad for my e-self-conscious.

Oh, and if you haven't read this before, there may be no need to go back, unless you really want to. Pre-trip things may be too boring to handle. There may have been some entries that were better left unpublished/I felt cool at the time but, looking back, I made a public geek of myself. Or maybe you're just jealous because you can't recite the ReBoot Season Three musical, which is, conveniently, to the tune of "I am the Very Model of a Modern Major General."

And welcome! Er... that sounds like this is a shop or something. Hello, then! Enjoy? Now I feel like an Emcee......

No comments: