Monday, September 29, 2008

I Got Mail in my Shoe Box- Yay!

Because that's where they put the mail. Your shoe locker/box is where you stow the shoes by the front door to get before you leave, since you can't wear the shoes indoors. Which is kind of a stinky place to put incoming mail. Literally. Hm.

So!

I got a letter from Courtney- yay! I think she might have painted the front of the card herself, here is a picture:



So, my address does work, and it only takes a week for me to receive letters. I'm going to try to send some postcards either today or tomorrow, so be on the lookout. Um, if I don't have your address, I can't send you a letter/postcard, so please give me your address if you would like one! The postcards I bought are uber pretty (nudge nudge).

Also, I got confirmation of my voter's registration as a student abroad. Hoorah, I am empowered.

Though, also very tired! Gah! The girls down the hall keep partying all night! I haven't complained yet to the management because I'm hoping that they'll stop partying once school starts. Maybe that's a little optimistic? Hope not...

No comments: