Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shopping List, and I can't sleep

Five am, gah. Can't sleep!

So, I think these are things I need to try to find:
*Groceries (soy milk, soy yogurt, cereal, fruit, veggies, granola bars?, instant coffee of some kind, eggs (I'll hard boil them bwahahah, bread, peanut butter?, bottled water (otherwise I'm sharing the tap with the bathroom...ew.), meat?, tea?, rice?)
*Pillow and sheets
*Rice cooker? (cheap?)
*Hot water pot? (If cheap)
*Hand/face towel
*Shower slippers
*Bag (for groceries,etc.)
*Shampoo and Conditioner (brought only a little bit)
*Cell phone O.O
*Kleenex box
*School supplies (folder, notebook paper, pens, post-its)

Here are the hours for everything in the apartment:
Manager's Office- 7AM-9PM
Dining Room- 6AM-12AM
Kitchen A- 7AM-12AM
Kitchen B- 6AM-11PM
Shower- 6AM-12AM
Laundry- 7AM-10PM

So... only forty minutes until I can take a shower. Hoorah!

No comments: