Thursday, September 18, 2008

My phone number on Skype, and vlog-- Oh... and pics...

So, call me here for local rates:

(206) 792-9690

If my computer isn't on or I'm out, then it won't work tho... I JUST set up the voice mail- it's free with the subscription. Peace!

I'm putting vlogs up on YouTube, because it is too hard to do it here, and I made it so you can't comment or rate unless I let you, so no mean comments- bwaahhahah!

MY VIDEOS : http://www.youtube.com/user/Kattie41

And pictures of my apartment:



The view from my window



My bed (look at that crummy pillow. But Pound Kitty seems to like it...)



The entryway. One day I will trip on that step and hit my head on the door.



My bookshelf and closet. The closet smells funny... I sprayed it with Daisy by Marc Jacobs, so maybe it will be pretty later.



From my doorway. Note the lovely scarves on display. Even though they look like dirty laundry...



My desk and chair. And pig. And photo. and Computer... and etc.

Gotta go shop. Wish me luck!

Love!

No comments: