Thursday, September 18, 2008

So, I am in Japan now

And I'm trying to stay awake until 9 PM Tokyo time. Soooo tired. We took two trains to get here from the airport and then poor Takahara-san got us a little bit lost. And he burnt out very quickly >.< Now I'm burnt out- had myself a good cry (from sleepiness, mind you! That's what I do when I'm tired...). Too tired to go out and eat, so munching up granola bars (mmm).

So, here are the movies I watched on the plane (yeah, it was a long flight...):
Indiana Jones 4 (which I'd already seen and still like)
Leatherheads (which was randomly awesome. Why did it get bad reviews? It was very funny!)
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (I think we own this... I've seen it like three times..)
Prince Caspian (I really didn't like this movie.)

The airport was fine- everything clearly marked. We'll see how it goes from here. I'll probably get lost a few times at least. Orientation for the apartments is Saturday so I'll be a lazy bum tomorrow. But I have to go out and forage- gah!

I met the girl in apartment 208 (I'm in 215). I think her name is Chagron but not spelled like I spelled it. She's from England.

I don't think I can stay awake another twenty minutes.. how much time will peeing again kill? O.O

p.s. also, I unpacked my luggage. I thought it would take longer and eat more time T.T My room is divine now... except not really because it's quite plain.

And here are some things I must buy, and I don't have post its so you'll just have to be bored:
*hand towel
*post its (hah)
*groceries: (soy milk, soy yogurt, fruits, cereal... and other stuff that comes up when I'm awake)
*school supplies (folder, notebook paper, pens)
*exercise ball (for my back/neck-ness)

Someone left a turtleneck in the closet... and a magnet on the door... but a really boring magnet... but I'm the only one with a magnet... so hoorah?

I also saw a cat but I didn't know it was a cat at the time, so it a little bit freaked me out. Then I wanted to pet it but it was gone. Which just makes sense, in a universal way.

And I found a bookstore. Er, by me, I mean my "bring me from the airport to my apartment" buddy. He says I should join English language club to help them speak English better. They're working on slang right now. Ha. I am waay beyond slang.

This is a long entry. Yay for me. And now I only have fifteen minutes left. Wait a minute- dang!

No comments: