Sunday, April 5, 2009

*Anniversary*

So, I didn't update yesterday because I was in Yakima for my grandparents' fiftieth, which pretty much everyone who reads this (i.e. my mommy) already knows. O.o So, then, why am I telling you? Ah, my friend, were I to tell you, I'd be mutilating the mystery of the world beyond recognition.

A crime for which I would pay with eternal writer's fatigue. And then my fingers would surely fall off, one by one, from neglect. Or, perhaps from lack of neglect? A result of which I would be forced to say "my digits" in a Rebooty way until everyone in the universe got the reference.

And so the seriousness ends. Ha, "rebooty", I am so amused.

Obviously have nothing much to write about. Thusly, I end my entry here in hopes that no one sets their peepers to it.
<3

No comments: