Sunday, April 26, 2009

*Sleepy Midterms*

They come up, those pesky mid-term exams, papers, presentations, etc. etc. etc. Boo.

Submitted a creative writing piece (I Lost My Soul Today) and my gigantic research paper on Orientalism (which is not online) to an undergraduate research conference thing. Dunno, but I need to try to get some research experience/get published in some way in order to look more "send an accepted letter to- able" to whoever reads my possible PhD applications in the future. Gah, I don't want to go away for doctor school (not the MD kind) but there seems not to be much in the way of my field in the state. Hope I can figure this ness out.

I'm trying to get more short stories written so I can submit a chunk to some magazine or other. Apparently, you can't just send the one, you ought to have at least *3* so the publishers/editors can know what your writing's like and if they like you or not.

Working on Powerpoint for Migration by sea. Ugh.

Rewatching Burn Notice. In Plain Sight's back on. Yeah. .......

You'd think I'd have more to say after so many days of not posting anything, but, alas, I am boring.

R: ?
L: ?

No comments: