Tuesday, April 7, 2009

*Wah! It's almost Midnight!*

So I must type very quickly so as to get this online before tomorrow and have a "daily blog" going for a bit. What can I say? I may be going to a discussion on Slumdog Millionaire at school tomorrow entitled "Slamming Slumdog"- a lot of the profs didn't like the way it portrayed poverty I guess? If I can get myself awake and pretty early enough, I shall go, and give you the 4-1-1. Otherwise, we shall all live with a bit more mystery in our lives. Or we could read Agatha Christie novels. It is all so mysterious in and of itself.

Also going to a Cesar Chavez celebration on Thursday, because I RSVPed and therefore must go. Even if I am tired. Even if I'd rather do anything else. Ye.....

What else?

I am reading Canicula, and if I wasn't so lazy there'd be accents galore making this all prettily Spanish perfect. That book is for class, so it must be so. It is also less-than-interesting. And so it goes?

It has been lovely in Seattle the past few days ^_^ and now I sleep!

<3

No comments: