Tuesday, April 28, 2009

*Ick*

Feeling sick and midterms are coming up. It is a weird week because I did not have Human Rights Leadership today and I will not have Chicano/Chicana Lit on Thursday. What is the world coming to? Crazy teachers and their crazy class-canceling ways/not that I mind.

Got the results of my blood tests from last week (did I mention the bruise from the blood draw?)- so I guess I am severely iron deficient and have a thyroid problem (a kind that affects your metabolism a lot). Honestly, am a bit relieved, because I've been doing all that I can to lose weight and nothing seems to happen. More pills more pills and the shiny, happy place approach-eth. Oy, a lot of pills.

Oh, and I don't have Swine Flu. It just seemed like a good idea to check since I was already there (there's a whole section of the hospital set aside just for people who are checking ^^* panic?)

Ugh, I don't want to write anymore. See what a lazy bum I am?

<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a lazy bum, not entertainment for me today. yours with xoxoxoxo