Monday, April 20, 2009

*Kaiser Soze? Oh, Kosho Sensei...*

That's who came to class today to speak with us. In Buddhist Philosophy. ... Um, so he talked about a lot of things and it was kind of weird because I don't think he knew that "taking a shit" is a crude way of speaking, so he seemed confused every time he said it and people laughed (which was a lot). Maybe someone ought to tell him (who is not me).

He gave us all tea, but since I sit in the farthest away place if you look it around continued s like, I got the bitterest, leafiest portion, and very little too boot (see how I can make everything negative, as though I would want more of the icky tea). Um, but it was warm, so I was happy, and we got to keep the glasses.

It actually went by very quickly, so it was nice- yay.

Wrote my paper on Chican@s in war. Yup. Needs editing, but I'll do that on the morrow because that's how I roll.

Want to see Dragon Ball....

Two episodes of Bones this week and last week- whoa! My TV schedule is overcrowded and makes me feel less than sophisticated. But I am doing a lot of homework.... so....? Oh, In Plain Sight began again on Sunday and the mother and sister made v. little screen time and the boyfriend none at all, so it is a good sign. Plus, Marshall was just his cuteness self-- I think he may be the only good thing about that show.

Oh dear.

Must get back to work.

BTW, am now reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw. Hurrah for being done with crappy Chicano/a (Chican@) lit novels.

Hope to God teacher does not read this...


<3

No comments: