Friday, April 10, 2009

Death is a Disease or Work?

Why is my "The Fountain" soundtrack from the library different from the one on iTunes? But only the one song. Track number five is randomly titled something else.

The one on iTunes is even different from Amazon.com (which matches my copy), with Track Five Entitled "Work" instead of "Death is a Disease."

This is important, you see, because the song "Work" was what brought me to find the entire album. It's a wonderful tune and I wonder why it is only on iTunes.... Let me click on it to see if it is randomly "Work" with just another name, Shakespeare-like.

So, it IS the same song, just with a different name. Interesting... Why would this occur? iTunes error? Wikipedia also states that the title is "Death is a Disease." The guy is working as a doctor trying to save this monkey's life (the guy when the song is playing, not the other two guys played by Hugh Jackman as well), so both titles apply.

iTunes, why do you do this to me?

End Rant and return to "Work"

No comments: