Wednesday, April 15, 2009

*I Have Nothing to Talk About*

We just talked in Philosophy class today... About nothingness again. I spoke in class twice, which is good since like 40% of my grade is participation (I may be exaggerating a tinge).

The weather was nice?

Excited about all these Sci-Fi movies coming out! Let's see, which ones in part.......
Terminator: Salvation (will obviously need to watch the second and third movie though cannot be compelled except by God in booming "death of the first born" voice to do so or be swallowed up by the sea)-- Christian Bale (who will always be the American Psycho to me in a bad way)

Star Trek (App. that is actually it's entire title.) Dir. by J.J. Abrams with Jennifer Morrison (from House! So exciting! A movie!)

X-Men Origins: Wolverine-- with two sexy beautiful men ^____^ Hugh Jackman and ... what? Cyclops is played by some OTHER guy? What the hey-ho? Maybe will not see movie for reason of James Marsden been sans in it (way to word it...)

Pandorum: (From IMDB):A pair of crew members aboard a spaceship wake up with no knowledge of their mission or their identities. --With the always glorious Dennis Quaid and the guy who played Russell in 6 Feet Under...... (I am wise in the wave of television?)

And Dragon Ball, which is out, and has gotten terrible reviews.... but I still want to see it >.<

Will post trailers in future. Really, it took me a long time to write about practically nothing. I wonder if something v. hilarious happened today that I forgot? Penelope Garcia stealing my heart yet again? Agent Too-Sexy-For-His-Pants being, well, too-sexy-for-his-pants? David Boreanaz being his sexy guy self (he says, and I quote, as Booth, "I'm a sexy guy" while shimmying a bit....?)

In Plain Sight returns this Sunday? Marshall Marshall has been missed though no one else in the entire show has... should instead replace Mary McCormick with guy who plays Mary Shannon (her character's)'s partner. Obviously. Will also look for clip of him being his sexy, randomly fact-ful, self.

<3

No comments: