Friday, April 17, 2009

*Yesterday, Today*

Because I forgot to update my blog yesterday. But I must type very quickly, for the baby sleeps seemingly for a mere 15 seconds at a time, after which, she shall be screaming (!) No no, she's pretty mellow ^_____^

Let's see, yesterday I missed the first bus and arrived at school via the second bus just before class began. What a stressful experience! I always think that I'll be late when I'm merely "on time" for class. Also, sat by a perv on the trip back >.<

Chicano/a Lit. class- what did we do? Hrm. We read a short story by Helena Maria Viramontes called "Miss Clairol," which I'll try to scan and post later.... Then we did crazy confusing study questions about destiny and stuff. It was an alright class, I just don't think we did that much that's shout-about-worthy,

Though at one point, the discussion turned to women who wear a lot of make up and I felt very conspicuous. I think I'm the only one in class who wears heavy eye shadow. Dearie me.

Then I went to Human Rights Leadership and we had to choose our quarter-long human rights issue topic thing so I'm studying Illegal Migration by Sea.

Then I watched Bones, which wasn't all that great, and pretty much went to bed....

Oh, and I got a 1/2 sandwich, soup combo to go and there was no soup. But I didn't know until I got home, so I am super owed by Honey Bear Bakery at Third Place Books. Le gr.

I am so boring. Oh, but I am working on a new short story, which will have a nifty/creepy ending which makes me happy because I want to write Twilight Zone-esque-ness.

<3 (it's a heart, if you don't know....)

No comments: