Tuesday, December 9, 2008

*Bad Mood*

I'm in a bad mood -gr.

Artist's representation of bad mood:



Being a straight A student is very, very hard. And I should probably get to studying for my next test, as there's another one tomorrow, as complained about previously.

I'm very homesick and want to call my mommy and cry but it's too late there. Even though she'd say it's okay, I still feel bad because I already woke her up once- d'oh! I am an unfilial child. >.<

Anyway, on study breaks I'll be trying for another Incredible! (re: previous e-mail >.< I don't remember which!), which hopefully will not disappear through a glitch in the system. Though, one might believe that I only got it through a glitch as well. Tricky minds, you have, gentle readers.

Groan! Whine! Sob!

でも、仕方がない。

<3日本語で。。。

No comments: