Sunday, December 14, 2008

Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck

Goose!

Anyway, yet again I find myself in the computer lab, trying to kill a tiny bit of time so that the cafeteria will not be so deathly loud when I enter it. Good gracious. Need everyone scream all the time? It gives me a headache... but it's cheap.

What else what else what else? Um, cancelled my spot in the trip to Asakusa because this weekend I really ought to study for Monday's test. Kind of a bummer, because I could've met so many people, but what can you do? Shikata ga nai! I can't figure out how to type in Japanese on these school computers...

Okay, so I figured it out, but I don't know how a Japanese keyboard is configured, so it came out gibberish. And there ain't no symbols on the keys but English, so obviously Japanese students are geniuses.

Seems like there's nothing much to write about nowadays. I'll try to bring my camera to school tomorrow to take pics of all the Christmas trees about Tokyo. Then I can try to get some pics at Harajuku if I can meet with Kayoko this weekend. We generally meet there, and it's very Christmasy.

Anything else...................?

I can't think of anything. Sorry to waste space O.o <3

No comments: