Friday, December 5, 2008

*Ouch! And "Oh!"*

So, my back/neckness was pretty durned bad today. There was some lying on the floor moaning goodness. Hoorah? I missed my second class (it's ok, it's the first time missing each class, except Japanese which I have five days a week, for goodness sake). I think I figured out the problem though.

"Oh!"

It appears that the box spring, if that's what it's called (the thing that's like a mattress but more solid that goes beneath the mattress) was off of the supporting thingy at one point, so that it dipped, making the mattress dip as well, though not as much. Here is an artist's rendering of the event:



Thusly, I hope that the problem has been solved by fixing the box spring, or whatever it's called, so that it is no longer askew. Sure hope so, 'cause I've got tests up the wazoo on the horizon. Gyah! Pre-break murder sessions are just mean -_-
I need to go to bed, because my neck still hurts, though it feels some better after sleeping on a flat bed for a few hours. Going to a winter fair at the school M (edited to just that) works at. Her husband says he's too busy, so I'm glad I didn't back out on account of the pain. Then she'd have to go alone to an event that must be sad enough with the empty roost-ness.

Wish me luck with tests, but not Robinson Crusoe. Though I need luck for both >.< I'd rather bag the RC reading. It's ok but NO BREAKS GYAH. I need chapters. I am that sort of person. This straight text thing makes me want to bury my head in the sand a la an ostrich.

That is the plan.

Good night <3

No comments: